1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yellowstone River
[img]http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5283/may172005bigbrown6ji.jpg
Ice out - One of Colorado's State Parks

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Those are some huge browns, great pictures!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Nice looking fish, where did the bottom one come from looks kinda like the Gunnison? Tough to beat all the river action Montana has.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
rip lip i like the browns , espically the first one, what was the measurement of the first brown ?, that first one is the longest brown ive ever seen

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kokaneeking - Not sure how long that first brown is. A buddy of mine who owns a fly shop in Bozeman, MT sent it to me. It is one of the craziest Browns I have seen as well. That fish has to be over 30 inches. That last brown came out of the Blue River.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Those are some massive browns- There is only 1 fishery I know of in CO where you can get more than 1 brown that big in a year. GREAT fish.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Every time I think I've landed a decent fish, you guys post a picture that takes me down a peg or two.

Besides the monster fish, I really like the "hold" on those browns. It almost looks like you have those fish trained or something. What is your secret? Hypnosis? ;)

Most of my trout flip all over the place unless I play them near exhaustion. Even then they give me fits. Maybe the 10 pounders just know the photo op is part of the routine. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts