·
Registered
16,653 Posts
Whats with all this Utube crap? Aint gonna get rich on this ****-

·
Registered
388 Posts
Whats with all this Utube crap? Aint gonna get rich on this ****-
LMAO... the salt. Seriously though it is fun making videos. I enjoy making a video from time to time. I know I will not get rich off YouTube or even make a single penny, im not pretty enough for the big bucks, but it is fun to look back at some videos you made. Part of it for me is to share with my dad. He and I used to go fishing all the time together, but his health took a poor turn in his 60s and has not been able to fish in recent years.

On a note to the OP. Your yak is awesome! I am jealous. for sure :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LMAO... the salt. Seriously though it is fun making videos. I enjoy making a video from time to time. I know I will not get rich off YouTube or even make a single penny, im not pretty enough for the big bucks, but it is fun to look back at some videos you made. Part of it for me is to share with my dad. He and I used to go fishing all the time together, but his health took a poor turn in his 60s and has not been able to fish in recent years.

On a note to the OP. Your yak is awesome! I am jealous. for sure :)
I just like sharing m

Thanks! I love my Hobie, The mirage drive makes fishing really easy. I tend to do a lot of trolling in it and cover a lot of water. My dad is in his late seventies and likes watching my videos as well.

·
Registered
647 Posts
i bet you will someday!
I'm mostly being sarcastic. I will say I am a phony. I love to fish because it is therapy to my life. I make videos to show people that an average Joe like me can fish and it doesn't take too much to get started and going. I have a great job in the Defense sector that pays well and I'm happy with it. On the weekends it allows me to do what I love.

This is my sole reason for doing youtube, to educate and entertain. It is RARE that I ever say where I'm fishing unless it is a river that has miles and miles of fishing holes. Sure people know where I'm fishing that are hardcore, but I will NEVER blast a water by it's name.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm mostly being sarcastic. I will say I am a phony. I love to fish because it is therapy to my life. I make videos to show people that an average Joe like me can fish and it doesn't take too much to get started and going. I have a great job in the Defense sector that pays well and I'm happy with it. On the weekends it allows me to do what I love.

This is my sole reason for doing youtube, to educate and entertain. It is RARE that I ever say where I'm fishing unless it is a river that has miles and miles of fishing holes. Sure people know where I'm fishing that are hardcore, but I will NEVER blast a water by it's name.
I like your attitude towards YouTub and fishing. I think you are definitely more of an expert than I am.
I try and make videos that are enjoyable and fun to watch. i also like going to as many different places as possible and give people an idea of the layout of the lake. Most of the time I’m not worried about giving away any major secrets because most of the time I’m just figuring the place myself.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I like your attitude towards YouTub and fishing. I think you are definitely more of an expert than I am.
I try and make videos that are enjoyable and fun to watch. i also like going to as many different places as possible and give people an idea of the layout of the lake. Most of the time I’m not worried about giving away any major secrets because most of the time I’m just figuring the place myself.
well said!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts