Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. No interest, huh? I guess I'll have to take it to the Wyoming board, where the real fishermen are.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Bump. No interest, huh? I guess I'll have to take it to the Wyoming board, where the real fishermen are.
ROFL... saddog

Since you are all sad and huffy, I'll go ahead and comment... Beautiful boat, that is overpriced, and yes, I know exactly how nice that boat is. Take it to Wyoming, they will love that boat, and tell you the same thing :thumb:

·
Registered
16,795 Posts
Looks more like a ski rig than a fishing rig. Big fiberglass tub. Wyo guys will tell you to stick it up your ass.

Be lucky to get 8k. Hey post it on the DRAKE!

Tell 'em Slayer sent ya-

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. Just the publicity I was looking for. I'm sure you Colorado brethren know I was just bustin balls to get a little traffic.

I really didn't know how to price the boat so I started high. Like I said, make me a reasonable offer.

I can also understand concerns about the age/hours of the engines. Frankly, I'm amazed at how well they've worked with all of the hours on them. The engines have NEVER not started. That doesn't mean they couldn't breakdown next season. I've always taken care to maintain them as needed. I know the previous owner did as well.

Obviously, if time passes, the price will drop.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice. Just the publicity I was looking for. I'm sure you Colorado brethren know I was just bustin balls to get a little traffic.

I really didn't know how to price the boat so I started high. Like I said, make me a reasonable offer.

I can also understand concerns about the age/hours of the engines. Frankly, I'm amazed at how well they've worked with all of the hours on them. The engines have NEVER not started. That doesn't mean they couldn't breakdown next season. I've always taken care to maintain them as needed. I know the previous owner did as well.

Obviously, if time passes, the price will drop.
Nice come back. :thumb: I'll help you by bumping it up. I am not in the market but it looks like a functional boat. Not sure on the price but I would start with nadaguides.com and add the optional equipment on top. GL

·
P I K E
10,238 Posts
Yep...low $8,500.00 high $9,000.00! Be lucky to get $6,000.00!
Good luck!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
This boat Looks as if it's built to stand up to weather over time, unlike the boats I've had with wooden floors and carpet.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Its a 3500$ boat with a bunch of used equipment and used hard at that with lots of hrs.

But you could find someone willing to pay the 6k Im sure.

Leave the" I used the piss out of the boat for years without any trouble "you should sell it then.
I can buy a 2005 18 ft tundra for that price.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Nice functional boat with maybe one two many fish finders. It would be more sell able for what the seller is asking if it was if it was aluminum and about 5 or 6 years newer.
I will say though, that its surprising how may hours boat motors are capable of.
I bought my 20' pontoon boat that i give tours on from the Frisco Bay Marinas rental fleet. Despite being ran by "rental mentals" all its life it runs sound and solid with 1800 hours on the 2012 E-tec. That has always been properly maintained. The water taxi that runs from Frisco to Dilllon has over 4500 hours on his.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Tough crowd! Can't a man make a buck anymore? Where have capitalism and free enterprise gone? :D On a side note, I said I was not in the market, but if the OP is willing to sell for $3,100, I would take a look at it. :biggrin1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts