Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like new with box. only used once. got a bigger boat that came with two fish finders and never had a chance to use it again. its a great fish finder. make offer.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i paid $250 for it and only used it once. not expecting to get that out of it but not giving it away either. make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Any interest in a trade/cash...................i have a team diawa bat casting pole with a heavy duty bait casting reel.....i forgot the brand but i think its an abu garcia.virtually new............i gave up on the baitcaster after i waisted over $40 in line................stupid backlash.......

can this fish finder be installed on a belly boat.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Does this fishing buddy, Buy the gas and beer, Bring snacks and fillet the fish you catch? Does he snore or pass gas ??

Depending on the answers, I may be looking to upgrade ::) :D

Good lusk in your sale, I just could't resist
Brett

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it can mount to a belly boat. you may have to buy the "belly boat mount" for it. they sell it at cabellas and bass pro. depends on your boat. and i may be interested in the bait cast rod and reel. what model abu garcia reel is it and what rod? i am looking to get a bait caster so that may work out good.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes it can buy the gas and the beer and fillet fish. this is included in the fishin buddy 2.0 camp b!tch upgrade. he comes without a boat but loves to fish and will usually do what it takes to get out on the water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts