Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new - used 3 times - 9ft, 4pc 7wt B3x for sale. Only caveat is that the second section is a repair done at the factory in Montana. Still casts like a dream, you'll never even notice. Comes in the new carbon rod tube, with sock. Mint condition even with the new section.

I'll make a great deal here on CFF only and if it does not sell I'll put it on craigslist or eBay

$ 550 for cff folks because many of you have helped me along the way so I'm in a pay it forward mood !

PM for more info. I'll post pics when I can

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
It's been sent in for repair so it's been registered. Winston warranty doesn't transfer.
I would say 300 is probably more realistic for a once broken Winston with no warranty.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was never fished before the section cracked, they replaced the whole section with a serial number from the original lot. No difference can be felt or seen from new. So many people think there's some radical change and its not the same. Winston repairs rods by eye and feel. Other brands just slap a new section on it. If ya don't want it don't complain. Still a hell of a deal

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I'm not complaining. I own two b3x rods. A five and a six weight. Excellent rod but part of the reason for their ridiculous price is the lifetime warranty to the original owner and much like T&T if your not the original owner forget them honoring the warranty.
That is why I think you are asking way to much. Unless, you have the blank card.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
McMike... those rods, used (even lightly) are usually in the low to mid 400s... sorry man. Not tryin to be a dick, but when I saw your price I thought the same thing as sir smelz... and your has a small issue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts