·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Geez...
Cheaper than those Walgreens "magnifying" glasses I've got..
Z MAN...
Always thinkin of Us 'older" Guys..

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol I am one of the older guys...I figure my day is coming...I had Laziks in 2000 and my eyesight went from 20/400 to 20/20 and 20/15...I was sooooo blind...I keep waiting for needing reading glasses but it hasnt happened yet...but I can still tie 16's on without magnifying glasses...I practice knot tying in the dark while watching movies downstairs and can tie knots without looking at the lure after i get it threaded...comes in handy for chasing eyes after dark...practice helps...I havent figured out how to tie a double uni with the extra wraps needed with Nano without looking at it yet though...I saw it over on ice shanty.com...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Good stuff Mark!! I think I'm falling into that categorie of not being able to see the small stuff much anymore. My wife gave me a pair of glasses to use while fly fishing, but it doesn't work so well when I have to remove my sunglasses over my prescription glasses and then put on those other glasses.....you get the picture. Looks like a great tool.

Jeff

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go see whats running in task manager and kill it...reboot?

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
I don't have failing eyesight but thank you for the link. A couple 4' bong rips get me just the same...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts