Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are ice fishing on the snake river arm of Dillon.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still mad at them for giving you a wild goose chase at rifle Gap a few years ago Mikey?
Well right after that they kicked me off the site- Buncha hunka hunk morons-

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
On my way! Can't wait

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
I was fishing 10 mile inlet on Friday... Lots of skim ice.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds like there's a story here... do tell!
A butthole posted to me "Oh yeah they are killing them by the dam in 27 ft of water". We got there it was -12F and deep slush. Lots of tents mid lake but I was told dam. So we hoofed it out there and it was really slow. Couple other groups showed up along the dam and they said "Oh yeah we read on FX that they were hiiting on the dam in 27ft of water!" Doh!:eek:

Turns out the mid-lake people got some decent perch. We got some but it really irks me we got butt-fugged after a 4 hr drive each way for no reason.:mad:

It seems after I called that MOFO out on the forum they kicked me off for no reason.( Other than me calling all the main guys on the forum friggin a-holes!):D:D

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Slayer,

I'd be pissed too!

Good to know I need to take what I read on FishExplorer with a grain of salt.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Slayer,

Good to know I need to take what I read on FishExplorer with a grain of salt.

Thanks for sharing.
There are good people on the Fish Explorer site too; just like there are some not too good individual on this site. You just need to go out, meet with them, then decide who you like and can trust.

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
A butthole posted to me "Oh yeah they are killing them by the dam in 27 ft of water". We got there it was -12F and deep slush. Lots of tents mid lake but I was told dam. So we hoofed it out there and it was really slow. Couple other groups showed up along the dam and they said "Oh yeah we read on FX that they were hiiting on the dam in 27ft of water!" Doh!:eek:

Turns out the mid-lake people got some decent perch. We got some but it really irks me we got butt-fugged after a 4 hr drive each way for no reason.:mad:

It seems after I called that MOFO out on the forum they kicked me off for no reason.( Other than me calling all the main guys on the forum friggin a-holes!):D:D
Mikey remember the good ole days when we caught so many perch I use to hide them in your coat sleeves and coat pockets.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Killed it last night and this am! Not a single koke over 13"
Man these have dead fish are going to taste great in the smoker. Even got a couple brookies and those char things.
Thanks for the info Slayer

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man these have dead fish are going to taste great in the smoker. Even got a couple brookies and those char things.
Yeah you don't want them too big the smaller half dead ones taste better!::)

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
sorry you had to settle for kokes and dinker char. Keep trying Boon. If women and children can do it so can you!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Nice fish fordo
I can get them like that about 15 min away though... With a chance at a 7+ lber too

1 - 20 of 28 Posts