Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went ice fishing with a retired guy and we went to "Work" on the ice.;)

21".

10"ers

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow, looks like fish taco time, congrats and that eye looks like a lot of fun. Were you using metal or jigs and bait if you don''t mind sharing.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
same here bronco, all I ever catch is trout, just ask mike everybody around me catching perch and I pull in the slimers, nice job you Govin meant worker, glad my taxes go to some good!

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, looks like fish taco time, congrats and that eye looks like a lot of fun. Were you using metal or jigs and bait if you don''t mind sharing.
1/8 oz. silver/ neon green kasty tipped with a perch eye. I've caught 1000's of perch on this.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice Eye, It's about time someone pulled one in. All I got was boney fingers:':)'(

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Not only are we all working...you get zero wind after an F5 wind of Friday thru Sunday...and then the Perch Whisperer comes thru in droves...

HATING YOU!

signed EVERYONE!

lolololololololololol

I took a break yesterday around noon dead calm and warm outside...I stood towards the east from the tech center and gave you the finger...

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All Hail Allah!
It was dead freekin calm, never needed gloves, almost too warm, had the entire place to ourselves. Huge suicidal schools of fish, life is good!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm perchless but I did manage an 18" bow that was a real battle to land. Don't think I was in the right part of the lake, didn't see any perch landed all day. There were few trout landed but slow action overall for most of the people I talked to but no wind and overall a good day to be on the ice.

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Better than a sharp stick in the eye!

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wish I could of seen the look on your face when you 1st set the hook on that, feeling that it wasn't another 10 inch perch :D
Twas a good feeling. Then another second later I knew it wasn't a slimer!:D

It was a male.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts