·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Do you need a hunters saftety card?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Yes, but how much 50 lb. line will it hold? :D

It looks neat. Especially since their picture shows that it makes you give a big smile when you fire it off!

Haven't seen snoopy poles for a long time, I read on one web site that they were recalled because of lead in the paint or some silly thing.

Some similar kinds are still around though. I stood in a store and looked at a Barbie pole for a long time last week. I was really tempted. It looks like landing a big fish on one of those would be a big challenge.

And of course I am just the one to do it...

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Sure that looks like fun and all, but when we have our "first annual snoopy pole fishing contest" (barbie, garfield and scooby doo etc poles are acceptable too) next year those WILL not be allowed!

Dan

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Dan said:
Sure that looks like fun and all, but when we have our "first annual snoopy pole fishing contest" (barbie, garfield and scooby doo etc poles are acceptable too) next year those WILL not be allowed!
O. K., that does it, I'm going back to buy that Barbie pole

"While shopping for Snoopy the Beagle,
A fisherman named Walking Eagle
Found a Barbie instead,
And she went to his head,
But she caught nothing of a size that was legal."

sorry, best I could do...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Dan said:

Dan
yeah but if some one shows with one of those i aint gona get in his way

1 - 9 of 9 Posts