Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerkbait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
I voted for the brookie--hc, you should have chopped yourself out and given that fine specimen a fighting chance.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I voted for the slowdown double. Thought the coloring on those fish was great, they looked fairly twin-like. Fishlip's pic is cool, but it looks way photoshopped with that black line outlining the top edge of the fish in the photo, I didn't like that part. The snow is cool though.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Fishlip's pic was awesome, but I had to pass due to the photoshopping. Love the snow in that pic though.

Almost went with Oyey, that is one strange looking carp and the fact that you were handling that nasty beast with your bare hands should have got the vote. haha.

Had to go with EC - Thought he might give up Carp's secret locale. Haha.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Troutslayer said:
Fishlip's pic was awesome, but I had to pass due to the photoshopping. Love the snow in that pic though.
Did I miss something? I actually think it NEEDS a bit of color work and wash adjustment. Just sayin. It could be truly frame worthy in about 25 minutes. Not that it isnt already...I'm just very anal about these things. Edjumakayshun corrupted me.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Some very nice entries as usual. It makes it hard to be competitive, but also inspires me to get out and catch more fish and get better with the camera. Good job, guys, let's keep the quality high!

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Great month for sure... my favorite picture was fishlips, my favorite fish was mine... really dig the double too. Great month. I agree that this inspires me to catch better fish and take better pics... thanks for the effor Rickabilly.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts