Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To many A-town reports so here is something different. Hit W-ford Dillyo and GM. Post holed through deep snow and slush for rainbows at Dillyo. Single egg on a deadstick for 6 stockers at dillyo was all I could come up with due to a slow bite and tough hiking conditions. Did the sunday double whammy on GM and W-ford.Typical shalacking of macks at gm morning session.Didn't hunt big ones because of conditions. Rode through deep snow, Hit slush and dealt with heavy winds at both W-ford and GM.Fishing was slow to fair at W-ford with 2 17 inch bows in 2 hours at the W-ford evening sesh. Didt move around due to conditions. Definatly got my exersize and ordered an extension for my auger.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Slick **** man!!! Would love to get some of that shellacking at GM!!!

Nice job on the twin bows too. 17" is a nice fish, no matter how you slice it.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Thanks for the report. I fished Williams fork Wednesday and travels were tough. The snow was deep enough that we didn't have issues with slush on the sled, but we did have to compact snow to stand on dry ice. 2-6" of water on the ice after drilling holes.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Rather be skunking at Atown-
You need to get your ass up there and finally get that 10 pound trout that has eluded you for too long!...

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
You need to get your ass up there and finally get that 10 pound trout that has eluded you for too long!...
Oh screw that! Ill get him @the mile in june when its balmy out-

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
No coincidence that slacker and slayer have amazing letter similarities!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
lol you cant be referring to us!

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I had a feeling the big snows we had for the last 2 weeks would **** up access. Looks like I'll be in South Park or lake county this weekend...

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Actually I'm gonna fish some open water up north with some goobers. Should be fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts