Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have asked several times but No Luck in finding the owner. Found about the time before the Onslaught of the River Rafting on Clear Creek above Idaho Springs. New on this Forum, maybe the owner can be found. Call 720-524-7061 fishheadone

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
After a few years of searching for the owner, I think you have fulfilled your obligation of due-diligence... I say give it another week or so and then move 'em to your tackle bag and begin using them bad boys! lol

·
Registered
16,617 Posts
If you can't stand the thought of using them yourself, give them to me. I will make good use of them for sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slayerfish....these found flies look really juicy good and the thought of giving them to someone has never entered my mind. You see, my plan is to give it a few more months and actually tie a few on for a "Fishing Report". Then, if the real owner shows up, there just might be good news as I return the remaining flies. If the real owner does not show up, then my conscience might be so overwhelming that I might give these juicy good flies to you. fishheadone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts