1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Fishcat?

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You lose it by not tying it down in the back of a pickup is my guess.. Strong cross breeze maybe? Also 2nd guess caddis model?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Have't lost a float tuber (or pontoon for that matter) but did lose my waders out the back of the truck. Good buddy and I use to float the lower Gunnison from Pleasure Park to the Orchards take out. We would meet up at the Orchards, load up both pontoons on to one truck and then drive up to Pleasure Park. This particular time I loaded my pontoon on top of his and threw my waders, wading boots, and extraneous gear in the bed of the truck. Figured nothing would blow out so off we went. Got to Pleasure Park and couldn't find my waders. I was sure I had placed them in the bed so off we went back down the road and sure enough they had blown out. Apparently the drivers later down the road thought nothing of running over the waders as they were pretty well trashed. Used them for that trip down the Gunny but learned the hard way that things in the back of the truck have to be tied down!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts