Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found: Large tackle box filled will all the good stuff. In the southern Arvada area. If you lost your box, send me a P.M. and I’ll gladly return it

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
That is AWESOME of you to do this...Let the owner step forward! :)

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
I can describe it...it had lures in it! ::)

Actually nice job...you should be commended...PuebloWiperMan found a tackle box...waited a month to bump into the guy again at the same area...brought it with him faithfully...when he returned it the guy wasnt even happy or said thanks...so I hope you find the owner and make a friend...

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is what makes fishing so great. I play hockey, and you leave your stick, helmet or gloves somewhere you can kiss them goodbye. Fishermen(fisherpeople?) rule! O. clarki, may the fish gods smile upon you.

·
Registered
685 Posts
May the fish karma be with you!!!!

·
Registered
436 Posts
lgombos said:
This is what makes fishing so great. I play hockey, and you leave your stick, helmet or gloves somewhere you can kiss them goodbye. Fishermen(fisherpeople?) rule! O. clarki, may the fish gods smile upon you.
Ya i am a baseball player, and I know my glove/bat/spikes excape my bag with anyone around they are GONE!! Not cheap stuff to lose too! Kudos to you man!

·
Registered
219 Posts
jwhitman36 said:
Ya i am a baseball player, and I know my glove/bat/spikes excape my bag with anyone around they are GONE!!  Not cheap stuff to lose too!  Kudos to you man!
NABA?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the support,
With very few exceptions I have only been fly fishing the last few years; but now that I have this new box of high priced hardware & ext. the old spin-caster may have to be dusted off and used for a few trips. A few of the spoons are as large as most of the brookies I’ve landed this year.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I played in the 18 Rookie for the Greysocks in '04 and '05. Lots of fun, but we only won 1 game in 2 seasons.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I play for the Bohics Warriors right now. We are 4-3 so far this year, and play the 3 teams we have lost to in the next 3 games. I ddint get to pitch against 2 of them so I am ready to go at it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts