Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Hickenlooper and Barney Frank have won.

Love it, and we deserve it as a state and a country. Didn't win the the West with it, but we need to turn Colorado into Massachussets.

Or France. Or a sanctuary state.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Re: Fox New Projects...

You really didn't expect Barney Frank to lose did you? Those are hardcore east coast libs! They would vote for Barny the Dinasoar if he had a D in front of him!

I expect Harry Reed to pull it out at the last second also. Same with Barbara Boxer, Thats why have absolutely no empathy for California!!!! I hope they continue to bask in their misery!!

As far as Hic is concerned, I guess we must finally admit we all live in Boulder :'(

Texas has no state income tax and alot better fishing! See ya there ;D

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both the Reid race and the Boxer race are still within the margin of ACORN.

Why don't dead people and convicted felons ever vote Republican?

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
sswan said:
Both the Reid race and the Boxer race are still within the margin of ACORN.

Why don't dead people and convicted felons ever vote Republican?
There was no way Boxer was ever going to lose in that brain dead district! It was wishful thinking at best. California will continue to inflict the likes of Boxer, Pelosi and Waxman on the rest of the country! I hope the whole state implodes!!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
sswan said:
Fox News Projects...
BTW, Swan, I feel that Megyn Kelly has been doing quite a skillful job all evening covering the election results. I guess I'm not a big a TV news watcher, so I'm not that familiar with her. To me she comes across as intelligent, professional, and likable. Seems fair, too. Do you hold a high opinion of her? Her co-anchor, Bret Baier, is doing pretty well also.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have high opinions of Kelly and Baier.

And, I have high opinions of the people on this forum who consider me an adversary.

All of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts