Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thing is pretty much new bought it a few years ago. . Only used it a few times. Has runners on it. $150. If you want pics go to Frabil and look at the cheap Treker Model

·
P I K E
10,112 Posts
Are you selling it to get a new red Eskimo hut that matches your ice suit? :rolleyes: :madgrin:

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope going Smurf Blue with a matching Confederate Hat :smile:. I don't use huts prefer to sit outside and if the weather is to nasty then I just stay home.

I'm giving some serious thought selling all my Ice Gear hardly ice fish anymore. The only fish I want to chase are Lakers but its not worth dealing with weekend Ski traffic and I can't find people to go during mid week.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
thats the best time mid week. you have lakes to your self. and laker fishing the am presunup bite usually takes a hut. gl with sale. flip huts are great.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Great deal on a flip over hut!! If i had the cash i would pick it up as a spare. I just sold my spare hut(Old Clam) a couple months back for like $250!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Nope going Smurf Blue with a matching Confederate Hat :smile:. I don't use huts prefer to sit outside and if the weather is to nasty then I just stay home.

I'm giving some serious thought selling all my Ice Gear hardly ice fish anymore. The only fish I want to chase are Lakers but its not worth dealing with weekend Ski traffic and I can't find people to go during mid week.
Thats the only time I like to fish anymore. Like you said, lots less people during the week. If you want to fish mid week let me know. Being retired IS NICE!!

·
Registered
433 Posts
ronco don't feel bad, I've been having the same thoughts of selling the Ice stuff. I would have thought I would have gotten out more than 5 times myself. But who knows ? Might find myself back in MN, or WI. But for now think I will just let it collect dust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts