Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing some serious work at grandma's house, and this boat and trailer have to go. It hasn't been on the water since 1991 and is more than likely not seaworthy. Trailer is in good condition, but needs new tires.

Anyone who wants it, PM me and it's yours. The boat has to go with the trailer.

ADDITIONALLY: the junk that is currently sitting inside the boat WILL be gone when you come get it. It will be cleaned completely out.

The motor likely doesn't run, but a mechanic might be able to get it to run... Last time it was in the water (23 years ago) it had no leaks and ran fine. Can't say any of that now.

Sorry the pics suck and I didn't get much of the boat in the pix... I was there for 5 minutes today, snapped a few pix and jetted out of there. If you would like more detailed pix, let me know and I can get them for you in a few days.

PM me with questions

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a nibble or two on this last night, no takers.. still available, and if nobody here wants it, I'll put it up on Craigslist Free this weekend.

Gracias

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got two PMs on this boat. Just so you guys know, there is no title on the trailer... Well, there probably is, but grandma has no idea where it is. You'll have to file a lost title app with the DMV to get a new title for it. Usually takes 3-4 weeks to come in.

I should have included that in the initial description.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boat is gone, guys. Thanks for the interest.

Kreuger, I hope you can get grandpa's boat running and fishing again. Would mean alot to see fish on the boat floor again. Thanks for helping us out.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Kurt, I have a bunch of old boat stuff and trying to clean out my garage. Let me know what you need for your restoration, just might have it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts