Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 9 packs of link sausages (brat size) and probably the same for bulk sausage. 1-2lbs/pack. We've had some of it and thought it was pretty good. It was made by Arapahoe Meat Co. The wife and I can't seem to fit it in our rotation and I'd rather see it used. In Longmont for pick up if you're interested.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just checked again; 6 packs of bulk, 9 of the link. How about we split it between Mattyt and Dave? I can PM you back my address if so. I live close to Lagerman Res. If you know you like elk I can throw in some pure ground. I don't need anything in return. We practically live on elk/deer but there's only two of us and we travel for work often.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I just checked again; 6 packs of bulk, 9 of the link. How about we split it between Mattyt and Dave? I can PM you back my address if so. I live close to Lagerman Res. If you know you like elk I can throw in some pure ground. I don't need anything in return. We practically live on elk/deer but there's only two of us and we travel for work often.
I'm in. I can pick it up tomorrow after work. Thank you very much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts