Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 9 packs of link sausages (brat size) and probably the same for bulk sausage. 1-2lbs/pack. We've had some of it and thought it was pretty good. It was made by Arapahoe Meat Co. The wife and I can't seem to fit it in our rotation and I'd rather see it used. In Longmont for pick up if you're interested.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just checked again; 6 packs of bulk, 9 of the link. How about we split it between Mattyt and Dave? I can PM you back my address if so. I live close to Lagerman Res. If you know you like elk I can throw in some pure ground. I don't need anything in return. We practically live on elk/deer but there's only two of us and we travel for work often.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I just checked again; 6 packs of bulk, 9 of the link. How about we split it between Mattyt and Dave? I can PM you back my address if so. I live close to Lagerman Res. If you know you like elk I can throw in some pure ground. I don't need anything in return. We practically live on elk/deer but there's only two of us and we travel for work often.
I'm in. I can pick it up tomorrow after work. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, now it's time to go out and get an elk and make some more ;)
No more Chorizo but we really like the cheddar brats. Almost every meal we cook has elk or deer. Elk lasagna for the last two days, deer shepherds pie tonight, then elk cheddar brats, elk steaks for the weekend......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts