Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. deGala will be dropping in at the shop this Saturday, December 4th at Noon to do a tying demonstration including his Latex Scud, Hula Damsel Nymph, Dragonfly Nymph and more. Join us at Hook Flyfishing as he ties his amazingly realistic patterns.

If you get lost you can call for directions (720.920.9780) or view a map here: http://www.hookflyfishing.com/Store/pc/viewContent.asp?idpage=12

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great demo today. Nice flies, Kimo. Shannon and Andy, thanks for hosting. You guys have a great shop.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I agree, great demo Herman! Thanks Andy and Shannon, my first time in your shop its very nice.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey Kimo,

You did your usual great job. For the people that did not show up-It was their loss. Have a great day, Jerry.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Herman,
Just wanted to say thanks for doing the demo. I enjoyed it very much and you did a great job answering questions and sharing your out of the box techniques.
I bought the materials to try your mysis pattern and tried a tie from memory. It came out OK but nowhere near yours. I'll keep trying. ;D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Yat, that is a good attempt man... that is a TOUGH tie to get them as nice as Herman's... That one will work great I think. Great pattern...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts