Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow great find...a moderator should appropriately name this and sticky it somewhere so it is always easily found...
I did not get a lot of time to play with it, but it is searchable by water and species and there is a quick link into the rules and regs brochure.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
I did not get a lot of time to play with it, but it is searchable by water and species and there is a quick link into the rules and regs brochure.

Yeah if you dig deeper you can see survey results and stocking if they have done surveys on said body of water.

·
Registered
9,158 Posts
Done and done! I hope you don't mind me changing the title of the thread, flyfishgeek......

And I also cleaned up the BS from this, get a room and stick to PM's if you wanna talk trash, fellas. This thread rules and shouldn't be crummed up with crap.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Done and done! I hope you don't mind me changing the title of the thread, flyfishgeek......
Not at all, if I had an account on that forum I would go their and post it for all the disgruntled members :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

·
Registered
37 Posts
That map is addictive. I'm sure some people here are grateful for bodies of water it hasn't tagged. One place I've been fishing lately is listed only having LM and cats but I've mostly been catching perch, looked for a at to add a species but it doesn't seem to take info from users

1 - 20 of 24 Posts