Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,235 Posts
Awesome! Ralpert I'll go through my stuff this weekend and shoot you a pm too.

Another thing to consider is contacting the CPW... I've volunteered at a bunch of fishing events held by different police departments. Northglenn PD used to have a great kids fishing event(been a few years since I've volunteered at that one) and the CPW provides all the kids with zebco combos and tackle boxes with basics inside and all the CPW fishing handouts. The kids were thrilled when they found out they got to take all the fishing stuff home!

I've got a crazy schedule between working and coaching but if I can sneak away I'll help out.

· Registered
2,235 Posts
There's a few ponds in the area the CPW would probably stock prior to your event if they have enough time to plan it. I've been beyond impressed with how far the CPW goes to get kids into fishing.... They also have a few ponds they would probably let you take the kids. There's one not far from 74th and Washington that's loaded with fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.