Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fishing related magazines.

BASSMASTER, Bass West, BAM, Fly Fisherman, In-Fisherman, Saltwater Sportsman, Florida Sportsman, Fly-Fishing and Tying Journal, The Drake, blah blah blah...

Come and get them. I shall discard them otherwise.

PM for details, :-*

SS

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Fishing related magazines.

BASSMASTER, Bass West, BAM, Fly Fisherman, In-Fisherman, Saltwater Sportsman, Florida Sportsman, Fly-Fishing and Tying Journal, The Drake, blah blah blah...

Come and get them. I shall discard them otherwise.

PM for details, :-*

SS
People read those things? I thought they just looked at the pics... fap1

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Are you I Commerce City, and if so, are you working tomorrow? If so, I'd love to stop in for the Drakes?

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Lol I am afraid to ask...whats a "bear" mag?...havent heard that term before...urban dictionary here i come!...

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Bwahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahha!

BEAR Magazine is a periodical specifically geared toward gay and bisexual men who are — or who admire — "bears", i.e., men with facial and/or body hair. ...
I would of clicked on a link but I was afraid Colonative was going to "pop" up...my wife was laughing pretty good daring me to click on the link!

Sorry no bueno...I dont even care for bearettes...Z isnt a European kinda guy...good one though Goldie!

And one question how did you know about it Goldie?...did you go "Jack Nicklaus"...errrr the Golden Bear Wet Matted Shower?!...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts