Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spending the cold day cleaning out the fishin' closet and doin' some reel maintenance. I realized that I have stuff that I just don't use anymore. I don't fill like hustling anything as I wouldn't get much, and hoping some members could put it to good use. Contact me through the skipper link email. Best time to meet up is early mornings, Tues-Fri. Located in Colorado Springs. Will be up in Denver in a week or so, so I could drop off some stuff as well.

-Camera Tripod
-Two Man Tent
-Flashlight/Lantern
-Ice Cleats
-BPS 5" Worms (green/orange)
-Tactical Light
-Police/Fire/EMT Scanner
-Master Blackfinn 21 / Shakespeare Tide Water 7' Trolling Setup

·
Banned
553 Posts
Ill take the trolling setup and tactical light. ( you could give to opry when you come up, only live 5 min from him)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill take the trolling setup and tactical light. ( you could give to opry when you come up, only live 5 min from him)
Sorry Grumpie, somebody got the trollin' setup, but the tactical light is yours.
OP slow down, you just got a tripod and tent haha!
If nobody else takes it it's yours. Let's see if someone needs it more first.

·
Banned
553 Posts
As for free sh!t i got a 8" hand auger eskimo red. No blades or cover... Tired of looking at it. Free

·
Registered
749 Posts
Catman, if the scanner is still available I would be interested in that. I can meet you any morning next Tuesday to Friday in C/S to pick it up. If it works, I'd be happy to kick you some money for it as well. Is it battery powered or AC? I thought I sent you a PM last night but I guess I did not; I don't really use that function much on the forum but probably should.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.