Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spending the cold day cleaning out the fishin' closet and doin' some reel maintenance. I realized that I have stuff that I just don't use anymore. I don't fill like hustling anything as I wouldn't get much, and hoping some members could put it to good use. Contact me through the skipper link email. Best time to meet up is early mornings, Tues-Fri. Located in Colorado Springs. Will be up in Denver in a week or so, so I could drop off some stuff as well.

-Camera Tripod
-Two Man Tent
-Flashlight/Lantern
-Ice Cleats
-BPS 5" Worms (green/orange)
-Tactical Light
-Police/Fire/EMT Scanner
-Master Blackfinn 21 / Shakespeare Tide Water 7' Trolling Setup

·
Banned
553 Posts
Ill take the trolling setup and tactical light. ( you could give to opry when you come up, only live 5 min from him)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ill take the trolling setup and tactical light. ( you could give to opry when you come up, only live 5 min from him)
Sorry Grumpie, somebody got the trollin' setup, but the tactical light is yours.
OP slow down, you just got a tripod and tent haha!
If nobody else takes it it's yours. Let's see if someone needs it more first.

·
Banned
553 Posts
Can you pm me a pic of the tactical light?

·
Banned
553 Posts
As for free sh!t i got a 8" hand auger eskimo red. No blades or cover... Tired of looking at it. Free

·
Registered
740 Posts
Catman, if the scanner is still available I would be interested in that. I can meet you any morning next Tuesday to Friday in C/S to pick it up. If it works, I'd be happy to kick you some money for it as well. Is it battery powered or AC? I thought I sent you a PM last night but I guess I did not; I don't really use that function much on the forum but probably should.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
It's all gone fellas, thanks for helpin' me get it all outta the house.
Can you look around your place for more stuff you don't need......I couldn't use any of that stuff you posted up. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts