Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***I posted this in buy/sell section but figured I might get more interest here since I'm not actually selling these.

I have 7 or 8 very large suckers (2-3lb each and 20-22 inch long) that I don't need. I caught all these in May of this year but now I realize that I kept more than I needed for catfishing and laker icefishing. Let me know if you want them. They are individually frozen in grocery bags. Literally atleast 20lbs of suckers, enough for an entire icefishing season.

Located in the north Metro area, preferred that you pick them up.

If someone wants trade me one spool of new 15-20lb braid then you will have preference for the suckers one or all of them. Otherwise, they are free on a first come first serve basis.

·
Registered
471 Posts
If I had room in my freezer I'd take a few.
These could become valuable during ice fishing season when the stores sell them for 7.99 for a few little ones.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
So you're saying if someone gets you a new spool of braid, they get first pick on the suckers......and if not they don't have to pay anything and they are free to whoever gets there first ??? So basically you're saying a new spool of braid would be greatly appreciated haha

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah thats basically what i'm saying. The suckers are free to whoever wants them but if someone really really wants them they could give me a spool of line and i will hold them for them.

It would probably cost $80 to buy this much bait at a store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts