Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The mild, dry weather we have been having along the front range has been easy on the deer and the bucks seem to be fat and healthy. Except for a few broken antlers that ocurred during the rut the bucks apppear to be in great shape.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Wow...I would like to have one of those on the wall! ;D

Nice pics man!

D.J.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Nice pics! I drove thru a few areas out by Parker today and saw a ton of Deer, only 1 buck that was close to the smallest in your photo's. I hope my girlfriend shoots one before the season ends. It's the first tag she's ever drawn.

I'm hoping she shoots a young doe, truly. Meats a little better IMO

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Great pics! Pic #1 couldnt have been taken any more perfect and good side shot in #6. That buck in pics #3 and #4 has good mass. #2 and #5 cool sequence of seeing the buck when he wasnt broke and after he was broke

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The_Mad_Catter™ said:
Great pics! Pic #1 couldnt have been taken any more perfect and good side shot in #6. That buck in pics #3 and #4 has good mass. #2 and #5 cool sequence of seeing the buck when he wasnt broke and after he was broke
Thanks MC. You did a pretty good job of summarizing all of these photos. There was 4 days between #2 and #5.

Thanks for the comments guys.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The_Mad_Catter™ said:
Keep tabs on Buck #1 next year he is going to be a SMOKER
I agree. I will be looking for him this summer when he starts growing his new head gear. Here is another shot of him that I really like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts