Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, we're getting close... The line up of entrants is a "who's who" of fly fishing in our state (except the locals!!)... Great bunch of fishermen for sure.

On Friday night everyone is meeting for beat assignments on Friday evening from 5 - 7 pm at Garlic & Onions. Afterwords, I am having a small get together at my place that will last till 10pm (I will kick everyone out at 10 sharp!! I gotta rest!)...

Anyhow, anyone who wants to come by is welcome. Drinks will be provided and I have a full size shuffleboard that will prolly get used. Shoot me a PM if you need my address.

Also, I have one mattress and a couch available for anyone who wants to stay.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have not been on here in awhile, but I am going down to get my butt kicked in the tourney this weekend. We have plans Fri night, but I am looking forward to meeting some of you guys. Good luck this weekend to all who are in the tourney.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
NOAA's current weather forecast for Saturday...

Saturday: A slight chance of snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 10%.

Best of luck to the forum's contestants!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Pray for light rain - sux for beat controllers, but the bite goes crazy!

Pack handwarmers (and maybe a flask!) in your wading jacket. Have a good time!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts