Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All you CF members, Its come to my attention that as of Wednesday th 21st there were only about 15 spots left for the Full Moon Open.

50 boats ....100 fisherman...thats the limit...step up and get er done if you wanna be part of this.

Entry has been open since last Friday...so in 5 days 35 entries ...goin, going, gone!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
June 18th...7 pm to 7am...go to the centennial bass websight to sign up...$150 per team..plus $11 something to do it online...at least $1000 for 1st place, its a blast!!!!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
HookMeUp2 said:
June 18th...7 pm to 7am...go to the centennial bass websight to sign up...$150 per team..plus $11 something to do it online...at least $1000 for 1st place, its a blast!!!!
I'm pretty sure 50 boats are not going to fit at Centennial lake - sounds like a mess!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Weezy said:
HookMeUp2 said:
I'm pretty sure 50 boats are not going to fit at Centennial lake - sounds like a mess!
It's at Horsetooth..................and they had 64 boats one year. Thats why they limit to 50 now.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Yup! Should be closed to registration when full. Look forward to seeing you out there! Hopefully the water stays high. On june 18th last summer...the water was dropping like a rock. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts