Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to access the full version of the site on a blackberry? I use a Bold 2 if that helps. I can post from my phone, but can't view images, vote in polls, or add images from it. Its a bit of a drag since the vast majority of internet cruising is between classes on my phone...

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have the curve and haven't even tried it. I can view and actively post on almost any other sight. I will try and let you guys know the results.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
typically not unless the said site, codes it for mobile use.
different if you hit it through a real device like an iphone or droid through browsing. but a BB is very different.
someone needs to write a mobile app plug in cf.com like facebook has $$$$

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Armchair Angler said:
different if you hit it through a real device like an iphone or droid through browsing. but a BB is very different.
Not quite...check out m.opera.com on your mobile device. www.opera.com for more info...another option would be to upgrade to the new OS6 for your BB...the new browser kit works great on here as well as countless other sites.

www.crackberry.com is a good place to check out! ;)

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
k0diak said:
Armchair Angler said:
Not quite...check out m.opera.com on your mobile device. www.opera.com for more info...another option would be to upgrade to the new OS6 for your BB...the new browser kit works great on here as well as countless other sites.

www.crackberry.com is a good place to check out! ;)
i have OS6 and yes i can hit this site and others better but the browsing expereince still sucks - very tiny no touch screen control on my 978- Bold. i will check out that advice though. thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts