Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Met up with Batman and Boon at eleven mile. It was a beautiful fall day. Fishing action wasn't fast, but we ended up catching 13. Batman caught the largest ..smallest..and most fish. Ran into earplug on his kayak..nice seeing you again Mike. Good getting out with both Kurt and Jeff.

A few pics.

Largest of the day at 38 inches

Mike, I told you if you caught a fish while we were there..I'd get a pic..

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
djaeetem?...lol

Good work fellas!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Was a fine day at the Mile. A very rare double for me. The boat people were casting the hell out of the water and catching fish

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
We ate Trout for dinner

Was nice seeing Hobie cat and Boon on the water.
I ended up with one dink Pike that acted like a weed, lost a nice Trout due to a netting problem. Had a rare Trout double Tube and Kwikfish and got caught in the afternoon wind.
A fine day

Attachments

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Good stuff... Poor boon is looking old!

Nice catch, Jeff... very healthy looking fish. The days are numbered :sad:

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good stuff... Poor boon is looking old!

Nice catch, Jeff... very healthy looking fish. The days are numbered :sad:
Think how old he'd look if he hadn't been protecting his skin with that scarf. Figured out boon's as old as my oldest son...pretty soon he's going to be middle aged..just like me and Jeff.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
To use a line from On Golden Pond...Middle Aged?...People dont live to be a 116!!!...

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
To use a line from On Golden Pond...Middle Aged?...People dont live to be a 116!!!...
You know, I have been thinking about that the last couple of years and came to the conclusion that I am already a middle aged man. My old man passed when he was 82, and he did not drink and smoke. I do both, so I probably won't make it past 80...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts