Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warm b4 the storm. Hooked up with the S-men and Z-men. Twas a day of brutality for yours truly, got the 1st eye a short, then it was Capt Queeg and being net-boy.:embarassed:

Then to top it off, Z cruises up and pops a 6 lb rainbow that provided an aerial show of the century. Around the 6th good jump it literally jumped right into Zs boat! 50 years never seen anything like it!:thumb:

Here's some pics of the chunks landed in the 84F weather! Did I mention work is waaay over-rated?:D

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Nice fishies!:thumb::thumb::thumb: All I got yesterday was boney fingers :frown:
I heard about Z's freshwater Marlin!:eek:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Fun ass day with ya Mike. Zman pulling in and sticking that bow was pretty awesome.

Even on a day when all slayer does is net other peoples fish, he still keeps his cool and makes jokes. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I'm personally getting tired of these pictures, not sure if there photo shopped or what but everyone knows they didn't come from that lake!besides don't you freaken ever work!the next picture is going to be my boney fingers

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yah some days it's God-like, somedays not so much! Just crazy that those stupid eyes would only hit 1 lure and mine filled with water early on to seal my fate!

Glenn, we actually caught those fish at Sloans. Going to Wyoming Saturday to slay pig bobos and feel good about myself!:D

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
sloans has always been a real sleeper, not many know about it.good luck with the bows I on the other hand will be enjoying more work on Saturday. god am I lucky.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Looks like good times... Filthy fishboy should have given you a magic lure! I hear he's changing though, so enjoy him whilst you can, the end is near.

Well done, fellas.

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like good times... Filthy fishboy should have given you a magic lure! I hear he's changing though, so enjoy him whilst you can, the end is near.

Well done, fellas.
Yup a Girlfriend is the beginning of the end!:D
Soon he'll be mall shopping for loafers on Sunday instead of fishing-;D
He had 2 and 1 of his leaked also- Stickbait had only 1.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I will continue to fight the good fight. I need my fishing time to get my head right.

My baits all conveniently arrived yesterday evening. Smh

·
Registered
16,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will continue to fight the good fight. I need my fishing time to get my head right.

My baits all conveniently arrived yesterday evening. Smh
Found the crack in mine. applied vacuum to it to remove water. A spritz of super glue and good to go!

We must do it again!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Found the crack in mine. applied vacuum to it to remove water. A spritz of super glue and good to go!

We must do it again!
Long as you bring a boat simp will be ready. 😲

1 - 15 of 15 Posts