Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooked up with fellow Crack Addicts LJ and Stickbait for some pre-frontal assault. Started out slow but picked up around 1 pm and shallow. we had 3 eyes between us at 1pm but ended the day with 28 eyes, 2 slimers, a shad, a shirt, a stick, a can, and a ball of mono with a shad Rap in it. We all played hooky today, the sunny warm boating days will soon be gone.

Glenn- All on metal again-

MEAT!

Stick's First

There's a blade in there!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I think your putting minnows on that metal when I'm not around. nice job mike I was busy working for a living. even got the bony fingers to prove it

·
Registered
24,553 Posts
I wondered where you were when you didnt respond to my text? I should put your phone number on here so everyone can hear your rediculous voice mail message...anyway good job fellas...oh and I owe you a phone call cuz some of us Were BUSY working...still makes me laugh everytime I listen to that!...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice, my BFF! (Boney Fingered Friend):biggrin1:;D:biggrin1:

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
went out Sunday, not so much fun, caught two eight inches both on blades though. should have taken minnows!you sure you caught those at the crack?

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
went out Sunday, not so much fun, caught two eight inches both on blades though. should have taken minnows!you sure you caught those at the crack?
Several real good sticks were hucking metal at the Crack Sunday. 3 guys 6 eyes no keepers.

Friday was pre-frontal after 4 days of warmth.

Sunday was Post frontal and cold.

Just like when we went last Sunday-

·
Registered
24,553 Posts
Several real good sticks were hucking metal at the Crack Sunday. 3 guys 6 eyes no keepers.

Friday was pre-frontal after 4 days of warmth.

Sunday was Post frontal and cold.

Just like when we went last Sunday-
lol you do pay attention!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts