·
Registered
943 Posts
small fish tactics? sounds like dan should write that article ;D

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
eric said:
Hahaha. You think you are so cool with that snoopy pole. Well, let me tell you something big shot. It's got nothing on my daughters Mike Iaconelli Signature Barbie Pole.
Ha. I have the Roland Martin Barbie pole with fluorocarbon line, and it has flames painted on the sides. Eat your heart out!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Here are some of my thoughts.........

1) For new fisherman, articles on how to unhook the fish properly and release it with the best chances for survival.  I have seen too many times where someone will wrench and twist on the hooks and get the fish all bloody then just throw it back in the water without gently holding it to give it a chance to recuperate and swim off on it's own.

2) Articles on large game fish such as Northern Pike and Tiger Muskies. Their habitats, habits, food preferences, etc.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
eric said:
Hahaha. You think you are so cool with that snoopy pole. Well, let me tell you something big shot. It's got nothing on my daughters Mike Iaconelli Signature Barbie Pole.
Ha. I have the Roland Martin Barbie pole with fluorocarbon line, and it has flames painted on the sides. Eat your heart out!
No way. :eek: Where did you get that from? I'll trade ya.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts