Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...........CF News Flash.............CF News Flash............CF News Flash..............Local News Station reports a 100,00 Gallon sewage spill from the Georgetown Sewage Treatment Plant. Health Department urging people to avoid any contact with the Clear Creek water shed at least 1 week to allow harmful micro-organisms to be naturally washed down stream............CF News Flash.............CF News Flash............CF News Flash............Local News Station reports a 100,00 Gallon sewage spill from the Georgetown Sewage Treatment Plant. Health Department urging people to avoid any contact with the Clear Creek water shed at least 1 week to allow harmful micro-organisms to be naturally washed down stream............CF News Flash.............CF News Flash............CF News Flash............Local News Station reports a 100,00 Gallon sewage spill from the Georgetown Sewage Treatment Plant. Health Department urging people to avoid any contact with the Clear Creek water shed at least 1 week to allow harmful micro-organisms to be naturally washed down stream............CF News Flash.............CF News Flash............CF News Flash............

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
ewwwwwwww

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
man, that river has had some hard times...from mercury contamination from the mining days to Coors spilling stuff in it...and now this....

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Ken Broeren said:
Funny, we have an article in the October issue about fishing Clear Creek.  :)

BTW - the scrolling post is REALLY annoying.  ;)
Kewl by time we get the magazine it should be "safe" to fish again.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Coors taste bad anyways, Coors light is the way to go.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
well at least the "brown trout" fishing will be good

on a side note, i like the new guy this Lazarus comes out swinging

welcome to the gang

good to see some fresh folks posting

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
There will be some "big browns" swimmin in clear creek for sure.Maybe a floating rapala will work on 'em.Or anything topwater...

·
Registered
472 Posts
sonofa!!! I fish here a lot this time of year when I only have an hour or two.

The trout are small (10 to 12" mostly) but its a good time with little travel cuz I live right there in Golden.

It seems like everytime the trout start bouncin' back on CC something bad happens. Dang nabbit!!!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Despite what is believed Coors does not get its water from Clear Creek. It comes from an underground spring. Or so they tell you when you take a tour.

So, the flavor of the beer should not be affected one way or another.

The only beer that they make that I really can't stomach is "Keystone Ice". Any variety of "Ice" is a waste, doesn't matter who makes it or how it is packaged.

Ice = trash

Dan

·
Registered
176 Posts
Coors does use CC water to wash its equipment, should add some flavor to its winter fest!! :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
you guys are harsh. funny but harsh :D

C

·
0 Posts
If you see something brown and soft in your fishes mouth turn it back! Also, after this accident, it sounds like its time to stock the lake with carp and catfish to clean it up! LOL ;)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Anyone know how to tie a good turd pattern ;D?
excuse me! thats not politicaly correct, they are called "brown trout"....lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts