1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
jamiehughes said:
Slimer said:
k0diak said:
Thanks Mark! :)
Great, now all the good stuff is gone now that this guy knows. Wait - he works there... Nevermind!!!!
so all the good stuff was gone way before it hit the shelf since KOD does the shipping and receiving too so he gets to see all the cool stuff first.... ;D
That's my thought too...He also tries to sell dudes pink guns... ;D

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Steamer6 said:
jamiehughes said:
Slimer said:
k0diak said:
Thanks Mark! :)
Great, now all the good stuff is gone now that this guy knows. Wait - he works there... Nevermind!!!!
so all the good stuff was gone way before it hit the shelf since KOD does the shipping and receiving too so he gets to see all the cool stuff first.... ;D
That's my thought too...He also tries to sell dudes pink guns... ;D

Hey i didn't hear about those until you showed me em' ;D

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Went today and didn't see much of anything in the fishing department worth a crap on sale.
Did ask Donald if the Curados were 50% off since they were clearance and ending in .97 that answer was no of course lol.

Wonder if I could buy five and get five free? You have ten Donald or Andy??? ??? :p

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Boondock said:
Went today and didn't see much of anything in the fishing department worth a crap on sale.
Did ask Donald if the Curados were 50% off since they were clearance and ending in .97 that answer was no of course lol.
50% is on the clothing...

Some nice stuff there! :)

:D the fishing tackle...are for lures priced as marked...those ending in .97...are buy 5 get 5 free...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
k0diak said:
Boondock said:
50% is on the clothing...

Some nice stuff there! :)

:D the fishing tackle...are for lures priced as marked...those ending in .97...are buy 5 get 5 free...
I know man!!! Wishful thinking ;D :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts