Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neighborhood garage sales today so went driving around... i never usually see any good fishing stuff but today i did :) Guy said he owned a tackle shop 25 years ago and had tons of stuff N.I.B.

I picked up a few Hula Poppers, a couple cranks, a topo map of pueblo, Some Yamamoto curly tail grubs, and a new cover for my ice auger blade.

The guy had quite a few more poppers, some chatterbugs, bunch of rebel cranks, also a bunch of Yozuri cranks... Whole box of plastics and jigs... Few fly rods.. Older ice rods...

Anyone else ever find anything good at garage sales?? Like I said i never really find much and what i do find is usually over priced and/or old and rusty.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I used to give stockers to one of my dads buddies friends at work. One day the guy gave me a suitcase sized bag of bass stuff. Don't bass fish so I've been using the bass gear that applicable to other species.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Neighborhood garage sales today so went driving around... i never usually see any good fishing stuff but today i did :) Guy said he owned a tackle shop 25 years ago and had tons of stuff N.I.B.

I picked up a few Hula Poppers, a couple cranks, a topo map of pueblo, Some Yamamoto curly tail grubs, and a new cover for my ice auger blade.

The guy had quite a few more poppers, some chatterbugs, bunch of rebel cranks, also a bunch of Yozuri cranks... Whole box of plastics and jigs... Few fly rods.. Older ice rods...

Anyone else ever find anything good at garage sales?? Like I said i never really find much and what i do find is usually over priced and/or old and rusty.

This stuff is missing from my garage. Is that what you call a garage sale?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.