Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair for the Tuesday night show 3/24/15 at 7:30 PM. Section 349, row two. I paid $100 each for them.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Where is the show Coliseum? Section 349 sounds like a nose bleeder? How is the Acoustics there? I get back into town that morning and haven't taken my wife to a concert in years.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Where is the show Coliseum? Section 349 sounds like a nose bleeder? How is the Acoustics there? I get back into town that morning and haven't taken my wife to a concert in years.
Theyre a little bleedish but its gonna be a good show no matter where you sit

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
just buy some popcorn to feed the pigeons up there and you should be fine! ::) :thumb: Should be a good concert!!!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Looks like you got friends in low places, lol.
Would love to go just not sure if we can handle the night flight from Ak getting in early same day and stay awake that long, sucks getting old.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
You were sitting in the same area as my buddy. He said it was a good show.......but he likes Barf.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You were sitting in the same area as my buddy. He said it was a good show.......but he likes Barf.
It was a great show if you like Country music. This post is not to debate that. I could care less what anybody thinks! I just wanted to sell this set. They sold out 9 shows with every square inch of the Pepsi Center being used for seating! So I guess there is at least about 200,000 people here in Denver that like him;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts