Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-13-06

FIRST DAY OF MY SEASON STARTED OUT WITH A BANG.
USING MEDIUM TACKLE I LANDED THIS 20IN 3-4LB BROWN WITH A 10.5G GOLD WITH WATERMELON STRIPE KASTMASTER.
ALSO REELED IN A 18IN RAINBOW.

4-20-06

NEXT WEEKEND I RETURNED FOR ANOTHER GREAT PERFORMANCE. SIZEWISE THEY WEREN'T GREAT. BUT I REELED IN SEVERAL ABOVE AVERAGE RAINBOWS AND MOSTLY BROWNS FROM 12-15IN RANGE. GOOD EATING.

4-27-06

SLOW DAY OF FISHING IN THE BEGINNING. MY MEDIUM TACKLE DIDN'T WORK. SO I CHANGED GEARS AND USED MY BACKUP LIGHT TACKLE. WHILE CASTING AND RETRIEVING ALONG THE SHORELINE. I REELED IN A NICE 17IN BROWN USING A 1/4 OZ RAINBOW COLORED Z RAY. IT WAS SPECIALLY FUN ON A LIGHT TACKLE. UNLIKE PREVIOUS TWO TRIES, THE FISH WERE REALLY CLOSE TO THE SHRELINE. I CAUGHT ALL MY FISH NO FARTHER THAN 30FT OFF THE SHORE.

HERES ANOTHER IMAGE WITH A 14IN STOCKER RAINBOW

I KNOW I'VE BEEN MOSTLY TALK IN MY BRIEF FORUM CAREER. AND I KNOW ALOT OF CRITICS OUT THERE NOT TAKING MY SKILL SERIOUSLY. WITH THIS POST I HOPE I PROVED YOU ALL CRITICS WRONG. IM A ELITE SPIN FISHERMAN AND HOPE I GET SOME RESPECT FROM NOW ON WITH THIS POST. I GUARANTEE YOU THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME. CHECK THEM OUT.

F

·
0 Posts
I thought this was a site for posting fishing reports, not for respect or a popularity contest...nice fish.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you.

just wanted to prove im not all talks like some folks in here.

i know there are people who thought i was full of it when i was giving them some good advices in the forum. hope they listen to me more carefully now if they want to catch fish. i'm only directin my hostilities towards those people who ignored what i had to say. listen up. my strategies work.

fishing is a competitive sport to me just like football and basketball. talking trash and proving myself is all part of the game.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Nice report....however im going to say that you people need to take your "trash talking" to another forum that might tolerate it, its not productive here and we cant condone it on this site. keep in mind kids read this, along with other people of all walks of life...so keep it clean (at least semi clean, please) and try to keep the passive aggressive---or aggressive, whatever it may be---comments to a minum. if you feel you need to direct a comment at someone do so on a PM so the rest of us dont have to see it.

Thanks, and keep posting....just tone it down some.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
sook said:
fishing is a competitive sport to me just like football and basketball. talking trash and proving myself is all part of the game.
I don't think you have quite figured out the spirit of the sport yet. You are not competing against other fishermen, you are competing against the fish. Others on the forum will help you, if you ask, and if others ask, you can help them. Other fishermen are not your enemy. We are all trying to get better at this sport together, and the best thing you can do is to cooperatively join into the effort.

W. E.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Walking Eagle said:
sook said:
I don't think you have quite figured out the spirit of the sport yet.  You are not competing against other fishermen, you are competing against the fish. Others on the forum will help you, if you ask, and if others ask, you can help them. Other fishermen are not your enemy. We are all trying to get better at this sport together, and the best thing you can do is to cooperatively join into the effort.

W. E.
well said. i'll keep that in mind.

i just hate being treated like a quack when i know im a good fisherman.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
sook said:
i just hate being treated like a quack when i know im a good fisherman.
I know you are, too. Remember the old saying, "One picture is worth a thousand words," and you have the pictures.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
i dont matter what others think it is that you belive in your self that truely matters

·
Registered
410 Posts
Nice fish sook! Don't worry about anyone else talking you down, they are just trying to compensate for the skunk they caught. We are all in the same gang here. Us against them! the fish of course. Anyway great catch!

:)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Why would you want to try so hard to prove yourself anyway.  Listen to my tips, or don't.  That doesn't affect my fishing.  I will listen or not listen to your tips.  Who cares.  Its me and the fish, anyone else is just a buddy with the same hobby.  Is your kastmaster not going to ziiiiinnnggg out across the water if someone disagrees with your methods?  Chill out, you are more then capably of gaining respect purely from the knowlege you possess.  We all know you can catch fish man, now try and enjoy it.  Our respect does not make the fish hungrier or you a better fisherman. We are all what we are, and will be students until the day we die. Lets just try and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
171 Posts
the best fisherman are the ones who don't say a word about what they caught. They are just humble to be on the water having fun. Im sorry but catching a couple trout doesn't make you a good fisherman. When I was 9 I caught a 24 inch rainbow behind my house with a snoopie pool, does this make me good... Hell no.

Some people amaze me!

·
Registered
691 Posts
This reminds me of my college days. The guys who were talking about all the action they were getting really weren't.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Pretty bizarre post there guy, I went through some of your previous posts to try and figure out more and saw you had one post telling someone to chum carp by putting corn in the water an hour before- This is Illegal!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Chill bro you just made it even worse for yourself "CORNMASTER"!!!! Everyone should give cornmaster much respect for that stocker picture (I mean 3-4 pound trout.)
Is corn a lure? because I want to be elite like you :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Corn Master. haha Thats great! Elite!

Sorry Pal, I guess this is what happens when you "demand" respect. Respect is a gift. It can't be bought or required, or demanded. People will give it if its called for. I think this "demand" just strait up bit you in the @$$!

·
Registered
85 Posts
A really good fisherman takes a picture of them and then turns them loose alive. Fish are our friends. Friends don't kill friends.

Nice pics though.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
John said:
This reminds me of my college days.  The guys who were talking about all the action they were getting really weren't.

They really weren't getting any action? Why those bas#@#!$ds!!! They had me feeling so inadequate way back then :mad: :mad:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts