Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
First a disclaimer--I'm not a huge basketball fan. Even being a young guy growing up in Michigan when Earvin Johnson was tearing it up at Everett High School, or being stationed an hour north of Boston when Larry Bird came on the scene.

I think I'm coming to a realization that there isn't a set formula for winning an NBA championship. It's not just great players or great coaching. The last few years have me thinking that a commonality of purpose means just as much as the former.

I think every player in the NBA wants to win. I think some are more commited than others. And some have winning attitudes that are just plain contagious and outrageous.

Wade's a great player, and he's won one. I don't think he's in the same category as Kobe Bryant when it comes to "follow me!"

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad D-Wade sold his soul to the devil (AKA The Chosen One...AKA Satan's son, the Bringer of the End of days...AKA The Most Over Rated Player in NBA history).

A Pox on the house that D3 built, until they repent, and remove the evil from within....

Oh, and they should take the coat tail rider, Bosh (AKA the Yella Boy of the Heatles ["Yella Boy's on ya team so ya losin..."]) right out the door with the Evil One.

Either that or what S2 said.... ;D

·
The Mayor
2,101 Posts
I saw some of tonight's game, they are really bad right now. I could care less how bad they get. Too many holes in the line up, and the coach is a complete dork..... Kind of fun to watch after all the pre-season hype.

No leadership, no bench and no guts = no championship :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
What sucks is that the effects of the trade on the NBA are negative, and the team still sucks. What doesn't suck is Lebron is getting exactly what he deserves for acting like he was king of the f'n world.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts