Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't get mine :mad: THis is day five and i am still wasted! I will never skip my shot again!!!!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
[knock on wood] I never get a flu shot and have yet to have it back fire on me. I know people whom have NEVER got the flu and the first time they got the shot they got a flu.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I got hit bad by the flu or something this year too... was sick for almost 2 weeks.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the reason people get sick after the shot is because they are exposed to the virus just sitting in waiting room where a 100 other sick people just sat? LOL. I always get my shot at my wifes office!

It is a dead virus, so it can't give you flu! It also takes two weeks to protect you!

D

·
0 Posts
Get well, Neal!

It's going to be open water by the weekend! And your walleye box is already loaded!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Got the flu shot once.(1991)3 weeks later on my back for 17 days of pure misery.I thought the only cure was to swallow a bullet.Never will get another one.Havent had the flu since either.HMM.Could ya'll do me a favor.Say a prayer for my brother.He is in icu for pnuenomia.Got off the ventilator sunday but still in a bad way.Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
i always get a flu shot, never made me sick. i think it helps you get over the little annoying colds you get every year faster. it seems to help me out that way. i still get sick, i think thats just a fact of life.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts