Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Took the gf out to cheer her up after loosing her best friend who was her grandmother. Grandma made it too 88 years old drinking at least 4 budwisers a day. Heck grandma was even allowed beer in the hospital. Needless to say she hooked us up.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Wow sweet fish!!! I bet it threw down a nice fight!.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
congrats to the gal!...sorry about grandma!...hopefully her cloud has a kegerator

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congrats to the gal!...sorry about grandma!...hopefully her cloud has a kegerator
just a fridge full of ol fanisoned cans. She was a cool lady but she was wore out from all the partying.

The gf made me proud. She woke up and said she was going to go catch a fish bigger than me and my first time laker buddy. She came down to the hut sat down and got her jig on and did just that. She almost couldn't handle the arm pump and was worried she was going to break the pole lol. It was a blast for all three of us to watch the fish swim laps under us. The first timer couldn't believe how big it was (or that he got out fished by a girl).

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone when we woke up this morning she said she cant wait to go catch another one :]

I binged fished for 3 more days and only caught dinkers. My noob buddy hooked one while i was getting something out the truck. He has never fought big fish and freaked out when the fish started running on him. He put his thumb down on the spool and snapped him off as i already had the drag tight so he wouldn't have to worry about getting spooled.

both fish were caught jamming the red hot chilli peppers station on pandora. haha the music was so loud for my buddy he didnt think he would be able to scream for backup over the music.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts