Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing better then when you're struggling to catch fish and your GF is killing it!馃槀馃ぃ

Sam saved the day on this episode and also landed her PB Smallmouth Bass! 馃コ馃帲馃挭馃敟 I was on the struggle bus and only managed two dinks lol...
Fun short episode with catches, drone shots, and of course Sam's Personal Best Smallie!

Hope you all enjoy!!
Best picture of the day and really only fish worthy of a photo is in the thumbnail...All the others were pretty tiny lol.

Registered
Nothing better then when you're struggling to catch fish and your GF is killing it!馃槀馃ぃ

Sam saved the day on this episode and also landed her PB Smallmouth Bass! 馃コ馃帲馃挭馃敟 I was on the struggle bus and only managed two dinks lol...
Fun short episode with catches, drone shots, and of course Sam's Personal Best Smallie!

Hope you all enjoy!!
Best picture of the day and really only fish worthy of a photo is in the thumbnail...All the others were pretty tiny lol.

Good stuff. My wife has outfished me a few times. But we don't talk about that too much, haha (well I don't at least).

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Good stuff. My wife has outfished me a few times. But we don't talk about that too much, haha (well I don't at least).
Sam likes to rub it in for fun, which of course I don't mind...we fish a lot together so it's a rare occasion but it's starting to happen more it seems. She's definitely getting better at fishing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts