Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 99 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank God for theb re-run of South Park this week that reminded me of one's inalienable right to declare Shenanigans! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I don't like the double measure rules. That would mean my waste size is double my height. Man, I'm going to have those Richard Simmons nightmares tonight. Gee, thanks.

:'(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ooops - not double my height but more than my height. Still doesn't help with the nightmares.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
me thinks you guys need a little help. i think he is talking about those nets with rulers painted on the net material in the center of the net material is the "zero" and then the numbers increase as you get away from the center that way when you net a fish you look at the numbers on each end and add them together it makes it very nice to get a quick measurement then get the fish back in the water. very nice nets i would have thought more of you guys would have seen them

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
i agree with don, a 24 inch bass depeding on the girth would be close to 10 pounds , id love to see a pic , you would have all of quiet if there was a pic

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Largemouth Bass  Jarrett Edwards  11 lb. 6 oz.  22.5"

i don't know Kahuna you may have caught a new state record with that fish!!

I have caught 5lbers that were 21"...the bass in Colorado are strange...they definatley have smaller mouths than other largemouth that i've caught in other states...

no pictures of it??? 

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
silicone boy said:
I measured myself up one side and down the other just now and John Holmes has nothing on me ;D
Ha ha ha!!! :D Now that there's funny, I don't care what ya say.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
silicone boy said:
I measured myself up one side and down the other just now and John Holmes has nothing on me ;D
Hey I only got 4 inches---------but some women like it that wide! :eek:

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
not as big as if you were holding it next to your body instead of playing camera tricks like the rest of us.... ;D nice fish homie...

·
P I K E
10,243 Posts
   My ex-wife for 27 years of marriage had me convinced this was....
l------------------------------------- 10" -------------------------------------------l

Thank God for the new wife!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
      Now I can measure my fish right !   HeHeHe!!!    huh uh! :eek:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Dude, I agree with Shananagan's. NO WAY did you land a 24inch large anywhere in denver.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
if you whant pics pm me your address then you can see them and post them i can't post them!

21 - 40 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.