Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
hey kahuna grow up man one day its a huge tiger out of pike veiw then a huge waleye then thes bass and crappie you are so full of $#*@ man get a life and post a pic

and get that case of cranial rectal inversion taken care of i am sick of you and your tall tales kid

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Cmon guys lighten up... and take a look at this...Kahuna emailed me these pictures...man Kahuna NICE FISH BRO!!!!!!!

Kahuna you have got GAME BROTHER!!!! nice fish! Don't let these peeps get you down on here...you got it!

·
Registered
699 Posts
how is it that in a span of a week he can be here in the springs down at puoblo and at 4 lakes in denver all on his little bike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thanks kOdiak. It's a nice bass but no where close to 24". As for the crappie, you can't tell because of the crunched up photo.

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Don In Denver said:
Thanks kOdiak.  It's a nice bass but no where close to 24".  As for the crappie, you can't tell because of the crunched up photo.
ida know...a fish picture looks different to everyone LOL :) look at the rod butt and the size of his fingers and the girth of the fish...it looks bigger than the fish i caught earlier this year :-[

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Time to eat a little crow guys. It's hard to tell exactly how big it is from the picture. You know, angle of the fish, aspect ratio, other factors, all make it difficult to exactly measure the fish from a photo. Give the kid some credit. It's a big fish and he caught it on a flyrod. This is the best case of "I told you so" on Coloradofisherman.com yet. I've been trying to catch big bass on the fly all spring, and the best so far was just a little over half its size. What fly were you using Kuhuna?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Nice Fish Kahuna! I think that bass qualifies for a master angler - only 3 inches short of the state record. Very cool!!!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice Fish!!!

So if you dont mind me askin were did all these (shanagans) take place?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Seriously, is anyone here ever happy unless the poor kid puts a fish on the line for you?
He's been shredded since the first post, then backs it with pics, and still people aren't satisfied. I measured my local 10-yr old and he's 14 " between the shoulders which means that bass could easily be 24". We wonder why people don't post reports, for f$%@s sake?!?!!??!
I'll believe the crappie too, but the one on the left looks like a smallie. Now let's all descend on Isaac Walton with yellow buggers in hand.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.