Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone! Hope you all have been enjoying that fall bite as much as I have. I've been very fortunate this Fall to land into some great fish...including the ones in my link below. 2 x MASTER ANGLER Tiger Trout caught on the day of the video, and they were MASSIVE!!! Come check it out and let me know what you think!! ;D;D

https://youtu.be/b8NrqRyZpyc

·
Registered
397 Posts
Those were some nice Tigers!

I love the HD Trout. I have caught a ton of fish on those, only issue I have with them is after several catches the finish starts to come off. I have had the eyes pop out as well. But hey, my beat up one eyed RBT pattern HD still is catching good fish so... maybe the fish don't care?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those were some nice Tigers!

I love the HD Trout. I have caught a ton of fish on those, only issue I have with them is after several catches the finish starts to come off. I have had the eyes pop out as well. But hey, my beat up one eyed RBT pattern HD still is catching good fish so... maybe the fish don't care?
Thank you! They were worth the grind...The video doesn't show the 9 hours with 4 anglers and only catching 4 fish (3 by me) but the fish in that lake make it worth it!!

I love the HD Line too, the J-spec line as well. I have never caught so many trout with the same lure series... I've noticed that for sure on the ones with the glossier finish. The small B/W Shad-shiner one they do gets pretty beat up for me. The HD Natural Trout is my go to and i've had pretty decent success with it as far as the finish staying on...Just can't beat them into the water to get weeds off like Rapalas haha. I found that out the hard way:-\

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'd grind to get into some of them. Hell i fished off the boat in 8 degrees. Looks like your weather up there was hell of a lot warmer.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd grind to get into some of them. Hell i fished off the boat in 8 degrees. Looks like your weather up there was hell of a lot warmer.
Ya it's definitely worth the long day! Haha ya it wasn't really cold due to super low temp, just under-prepared with my attire. It was near 30 degrees cooler that day then where I drove from, mixed with the piercing wind, we were freezing. I went over-prepared the next time lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts