Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope not. I don't know the guy. I'm guessing that's his way of saying that he don't need no stinkin' guide. Probably most of you on here don't.

I'm mostly offering my guide service for the guys that a) don't have a boat suitable for Glendo or b) want to shorten their learning curve on the lake.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Slayer probably just hasn't caught enough fish lately and he is irritable. Either that, or maybe someone peeled off his rainbow decal from his Subaru.;)

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
Slayer probably just hasn't caught enough fish lately and he is irritable. Either that, or maybe someone peeled off his rainbow decal from his Subaru.;)
lol less perch were killed (kill,kill,kill kill) on lake erie this winter...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I thought I'd give you a quick update on the conditions at Glendo. Water is 8 ft down from full pool and the temperature is 61F up north in the canyon and about 55 down south. Lots of boats have been up in canyon and it looks like some good fish are being caught. We got a pair of 24s there a couple days ago. Right now I've been catching a few here and there throughout the lake, but mostly along the deep shore breaks between the canyon and red canyon. A few fish are starting to make their way into the bays but that bite is still probably a couple of weeks away.

·
Registered
24,499 Posts
You dont know how much he was out there...Japanese trawlers killed less fish...his turds had to have olive green verticle bars with a yellow belly...pure speculation here...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts