Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Out ice fishing one day I notice this angler having a real hard time getting the fish to bite.....I walk over and immediately see it's our fishing extraordinaire whompy and curious to what he's fishing with..... he was jiggin a white rapala beneath a half once bullet sinker...... looks just like that lure you see in the wiper he snagged and posted up as a profile pic..... I mention that for the technique he was using such a lure was not intended to be jigged......at first he assured me that his favorite lure just needed some time to work it's magic but I knew nothing was going to happen. Then something amazing happend......I dropped a glow tube down and immediately layed into a fat char...... I showed him my rig and told him that a cheap headlamp with a uv light helps keep a good charge..... I further advised him that he needs a bunch of glow lures, including tubes and an HD ice. Good to hear you've had success with the updated arsenal whomp.......I do hope you've ditched that rapala man!
You guys gotta be brothers as much as you bust each others ballz!!!!!
I stopped fishing with him a long time ago but apparently he didn't stop fishing with me! Lmao!

·
Registered
358 Posts
I stopped fishing with him a long time ago but apparently he didn't stop fishing with me! Lmao!
When we first met you asked me if you could tag along just to learn more about angling opportunities/techniques here in this beautiful state.... you've become a better fisherman for it...... don't ever forget I helped fine tune those angling skills! Moreover, when did your reputation become soo damn important? Truth is this is a fishing forum and am I to believe your incapable of dealing with sarcasm? Have a sense of humor! It seems Fort Collins has made you soft bro and my posts haven't changed as a result of you wanting to tackle Colorado all on your own.

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
When we first met you asked me if you could tag along just to learn more about angling opportunities/techniques here in this beautiful state.... you've become a better fisherman for it...... don't ever forget I helped fine tune those angling skills! Moreover, when did your reputation become soo damn important? Truth is this is a fishing forum and am I to believe your incapable of dealing with sarcasm? Have a sense of humor! It seems Fort Collins has made you soft bro and my posts haven't changed as a result of you wanting to tackle Colorado all on your own.
Wow you're a trip, dude. I asked you to tag along? Lol. The more you talk, the crazier I realize you are. Your fascination with me is really odd. I haven't seen you in months and yet every post of yours is about me. Get over it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Wow you're a trip, dude. I asked you to tag along? Lol. The more you talk, the crazier I realize you are. Your fascination with me is really odd. I haven't seen you in months and yet every post of yours is about me. Get over it.
Grow up man...... when you post something you give all of us material upon which to work with..... in other words, your posts become subject to anothers constructions of sarcasm..... sorry to hear you don't find my posts funny but appreciate you providing me with some quality material..... it's really not that complicated bro lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts