Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chased my garbage cans two blocks down the road when I got home. Still missing one lid.
A person can do almost any fishing or hunting or anything in all kinds of weather, be it rain, snow or fair or partly cloudy. Dress warm or put on waterproof gear. But that darn wind makes most things impossible and miserable. Only good thing about it, is it blew all the leaves off my trees into my neighbors yard. >:D

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
viking said:
Chased my garbage cans two blocks down the road when I got home. Still missing one lid.
A person can do almost anything in all kinds of weather, be it rain, snow or fair or partly cloudy. Dress warm or put on waterproof gear. But that darn wind makes most things impossible and miserable. Only good thing about it, is it blew all the leaves off my trees into my neighbors yard. >:D
God it was windy here too! Missing one kid...

Oh wait, sheezz,,,, she's gone to college.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I hate the wind too.....problem is most days/nights there isn't enough of it to make for great fishing. Just gotta throw a big enough bait to get out into the wind. ;) Of course too much of a good thing is still too much but I prefer it somewhere between 15 and 30mph for most of my fishing.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
viking said:
A person can do almost any fishing or hunting or anything in all kinds of weather, be it rain, snow or fair or partly cloudy. Dress warm or put on waterproof gear. But that darn wind makes most things impossible and miserable. Only good thing about it, is it blew all the leaves off my trees into my neighbors yard. >:D
Ya I agree! The wind blows! :D :D :D Anyway are you my neighbor? I just gained at least 2 yards worth of leaves? Oh well!

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts