Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been nice all week and then the weekend comes around and its cold as ****:mad::mad::mad: Quincy reservoir is directly behind my house so I've been watching it rapidly unthaw these past 2 weeks, I can see almost the whole lake from my upstairs window go check it out this morning and I can't even see the water!!! This damn fog and icicles on my tree branches is making me wonder if I should get out there today, I think I might. I've been planning to get out and fish open water this weekend for over a month! If I don't get out I might just explode:):(:-X:mad::eek: Anybody gonna get out to open water and fight this weather today??

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Get your wussy ass out there!...lol...you miss a 100% of the shots you dont take...(see the big shot bob thread)...I am headed for creek...then work...and then maybe one more spot...you only have to wlk out of your house...

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get your wussy ass out there!...lol...you miss a 100% of the shots you dont take...(see the big shot bob thread)...I am headed for creek...then work...and then maybe one more spot...you only have to wlk out of your house...

That may have been the motivation I needed! Unfortunately even though quincy is directly behind my house I have to actually drive 5 minutes down the road to get to the entrance.... :cool::cool: I think im gonna go out in a couple hours, watching the bassmasters did nothing but make me want to fish more!

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
What channel was that on and is it going to be replayed...Yeah I evidently dont live far from you...15 to 20 minutes to creek...

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was on espn2 I have directtv so it was channel 209, I'm not sure if it will be replayed but its also on tomorrow morning and tomorrow night. I'm sure it all gets replayed together at some point but idk when. Yeah CC is only 10 min from my house, I don't fish there too much

·
Banned
553 Posts
Today is a one of the days i would catch walleye instead of trout at atown during ice season.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got out there for a hour had a trout follow my lure in on like the 3rd cast, and after that there was nothing. There were also some fish feeding off some floating vegetation but they weren't interested in my lure, also forgot my phone so no pics therefore I figured I wouldn't make a report, ill go out tomorrow too hopefully have something real to report

1 - 8 of 8 Posts