Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was in a hut and still froze my balls! Well actually my hands and feet where about the only thing bothering me! Two other guys sitting on buckets. caught one fish got away! I might second thought tomorrow unless I get a buddy heater.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slayer I'm going back out this morning if ya want to join me. If memory serves me correct I believe it was you that was out there when it was snowing with your boat? ;)

·
Registered
16,527 Posts
Benson said:
Slayer I'm going back out this morning if ya want to join me. If memory serves me correct I believe it was you that was out there when it was snowing with your boat? ;)
That was my buddy PERCHGUY. I hafta work today. I'm thinkimng friday! Its supposed to be 52F. ;)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I seen a post where they are icing macs at green mountain. Anyone want to go? they can ride with me, or I can ride with them! My work and recreation car doesn' t have a stereo installed in it. But I'll let you hook it up if needed be!

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GrumpieGills said:
oh were goin to a town benson
I just got back from A-town resevoir today! Trout where biting pretty good. The ice was kind creeping me out at times. Sounded like a continous thunder storm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts