Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Takin the wife and dogs to Granby this afternoon.Will be camping at the campground at the end of Arapahoe Bay.We will be there till Sunday noon.I'm not taking the boat cause forecast winds saturday are 21-24MPH with gusts to 35!So will be shore fishing for lakers and such if any body goes to Granby this weekend look me up.Maroon dodge w/hallmark slide-in.2 jack russels. Hey,maybe I'll get spooled!Later-

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey,maybe I'll get spooled! you are the king slayer good luck uup there i hope to hit up grannby in the next couuple of weeks from the shore.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Are you going to fish Arapahoe Cr to see if lakers/ kokes run up there?

I heard they only go up to Shadow.

And also what the Arapahoe Cr flow is like.

Thanks.

F

·
0 Posts
Im gonna have to check with the wife but id like to make a trip out there ......bomb some kastys from shore !!!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys are both correct.I,ll start fishing in the creek cause I've caught a lot of macs in there.The kokes will run up it also and I caught 3 browns one day 16-18" on a kasty.I'll be doin some serious kasty chuckin' from shore near the cliffs and steep drop-offs.It might be a little early for the big guys,but you never know.

F

·
0 Posts
if I go Ill probably go the long way and check out green mountain the williams for first then finally head over to granby .....my wifes car gets over 40 mpg so ill be able to look all over ...

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool,I'll be somewhere around the inlet area or on the steep hill on the east side near the inlet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts